BC12207 - Underground Mine Surveyor
Our client is an ASX-listed gold producer focused on its 100%-owned Gold Project in the Pilbara region of WA. They are looking for two (2) Underground Mine Surveyors for their operations in the North of WA.
There is the potential for surface work as well.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience using Leica TS16 and Geosight CMS
- Surpac and Quickslope software
- Knowledge of Trimble R8 GPS advantageous (As there may be some OP work to help with )
- A strong sense of safety.
If you are eligible to work in Australia and looking for this type of work. Please apply below.
- 3 month Contract potentially to full time.
- Gain some OP experience whilst working for UG operation.
- Good roster.