BC12385 - Underground Drill and Blast Engineer
Our client is a top ten copper producer in Australia. They are currently looking for a Drill and Blast Engineer for a permanent role at their WA underground operation.
- Degree Qualified in Mining Engineering.
- Proficient in Surpac and associated software.
- Ready to make your mark on the future of a mine.
About the role:
- Stope design process and subsequent drill and blast plan
- Develop the mines stopes for optimal mining
Wednesday, September 4, 2019 - 12:32
2+ years in similar role
Hello I'm Benjamin Carlisle📞+61 8 9240 7399