BC12733 - Senior Electrician
Our client is a dual-listed (ASX and SGX) company which started producing Lithium concentrate at its core project in March 2018. They are searching for a Senior Electrician for around camp on the mine site.
The successful candidate will have:
- Have a Western Australian "A" grade Electrical Licence.
- Be qualified as Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technician and associated licences
- Have worked on Waste Water Treatment Plants.
- Be able to work well in and out of a team.
- General Camp Maintenace work.
- Maintain Site Air conditioning
- Respond to breakdown activities ensuring plant is returned to an operational status as efficiently as possible
- Conduct fault finding activities as required