BC13030 - Senior Surveyor (UG)
My client is embarking on plans to ensure the longevity of their underground operation in Western Australia.
As such they are looking for a Senior Surveyor to guide the underground survey team to achieve their mine goals.
To be successful with this application. You must have:
- Tertiary qualification in Surveying and a Grade 1 Authorisation.
- Minimum of 3 years work in a similar role.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Mines regulations.
- Good with Trimble and Surpac packages.
- Lead a small Survey Team from the front line
- Keep Survey database up to date.
- Provide survey data in a timely, safe and efficient manner
- Work safely and contribute to daily and weekly safety