BC13186 - Contract OP Mine Surveyor
Our client is looking for a Contract Open Pit Mine Surveyor for their gold mine in WA.
They are looking for at least 3 months worth of work.
The successful surveyor will have:
- Grade 2 Authorisation and associated education or similar level of experience.
- Previous experience on a Gold mine and dealing with EOM/ setouts/Pickups.
- Experience with Trimble GPS and Total Stations.
- Experience with Surpac and associated software programs.
If you are interested in this opportunity please fill in the form below.
- Contract Grade 2 Surveyor.
- Working with Trimble and Surpac.
- Pick ups and set outs for D&b, Geology and site services.
- End of Month pick ups and calculations.