BC13190 - Purchasing Officers
Our client is a new gold producer with a highly experienced Corporate and Management team capable of sourcing, acquiring and executing mining projects, we are seeking a 2 Purchasing Officers to join their Western Australian team one of their projects.
As the Purchasing Officer, you will require:
- Previous experience as a purchasing officer.
- Current clear drivers license.
- It is desirable to have a Certificate IV in Purchasing and Contract Management.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety.
- Create and maintain supplier relationships
- Maintain accuracy on records and items sought
- Projects for minimising cost and improving efficiencey