BC13349 - Contract UG Surveyor
Our valued client is looking for a Contract Underground Surveyor for their underground mine in WA. The role is offered as a 3-month contract with the potential to expand extend.
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary Surveying Qualifications
- W.A. Grade 1 Authorisation with previous contracting experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with other teams on site.
- Experience using Surpac and Trimble
- Eligible to work in Australia.
- Maintain accurate survey pick ups and models.
- Ensure development is correctly aligned.
- Update survey station register as required
- Set out stopes and other blasted areas.