BC13349 - Contract Underground Mine Surveyor x2
Our valued client is looking for Contract Underground Mine Surveyor for their underground basemetals mine in WA.
Top Rates on Offer
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary Surveying Qualifications
- W.A. Grade 1 Authorisation with previous contracting experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with other teams on site.
- Experience using Surpac and Trimble
- Eligible to work in Australia.
About the role:
- Maintain accurate survey pick ups and models.
- Ensure development is correctly aligned.
- Update survey station register as required
- Set out stopes and other blasted areas.
Thursday, November 7, 2019 - 09:33
2+ years in similar role
8:6 FIFO ex Perth
Hello I'm Benjamin Carlisle📞+61 8 9240 7399