BC13399 - Contract Mine Surveyor
Our client is a publicly listed Perth based gold production and exploration company with a proven management team that has a successful track record of developing mid-sized gold operations within Australia and Africa.
We require a Mine Surveyor to fill a contract at one of their open pit gold operations.
For this role you would need to:
- Know Trimble GPS / Total Stations.
- Know Surpac and associated surveying software.
- Have some working knowledge of an open-pit mining operation
- Assist with EOM and mid month targets
- Pick up and set out of Geology, Engineering and contractor claims
- Ensuring all data is precise and accurate
- Provide other surveying related services