BC13462 - Mine Surveyor - Open Pit
Our client is a publicly listed Perth based gold production and exploration company with a proven management team that has a successful track record of developing mid-sized gold operations within Australia and Africa. We require a Mine Surveyor to fill a contract at one of their open pit gold operations.
For this role you would need to:
- Know Trimble GPS / Total Stations.
- Know Surpac and associated surveying software.
- Have 2 plus years working knowledge of an open-pit mining operation.
- Previous Drone Experience (RePL or onsite usage).
- Operate Drone for Aerial Surveys.
- Assist with EOM and day to day surveying.
- Ensure Precise and Accurate data
- Provide other surveying related services