BC13580 - Contract OP Surveyor
Our client is an ASX listed gold producer in Australia's north-west, who are seeking an Open Pit Mine Surveyor.
You will be working with a small team to manage the surveying of the mine site.
For this role, you would need:
- Previous Mine Surveying experience.
- Knowledge of Trimble GPS, Leica TS, Surpac and Drone experience.
- Ability to work in Australia.
- Ensuring a good database
- Excellent Survey techniques and practises
- Ensuring safety through action and surveying
- Maintaining equipment and databases.