BC13583 - OP Mine Planner
Our client is one of the top 5 Iron Ore producers in the world. With a diverse workforce for all West Australians, they are still growing their company and operations.
They are seeking an OP Mine Planner for their site weekly mine planning. This role is site based on an 8/6 roster.
For this role you would have:
- 3 plus years of previous experience as an engineer with planning and production exposure.
- Previous experience using Vulcan, Hauling software and other associated planning software.
- Good communication skills across all areas of the operation.
- Eligible to work in Australia.
- Optimising schedules and designs.
- Weekly and fortnightly planning in adherence for longer schedules
- Liasing with different departments for effective results
- looking after the fleet schedules and ore blend schedules.