BC13583 - Open Pit Mine Planning Engineer
Our client is one of the top 5 Iron Ore producers in the world. With a diverse workforce for all West Australians, they are still growing their company and operations.
They are seeking a Mine Planner for their open-pit mine site's weekly planning.
For this role you would have:
- 3 plus years of previous experience as an engineer with planning and production exposure.
- Previous experience using Vulcan, Hauling software and other associated planning software.
- Good communication skills across all areas of the operation.
- Eligible to work in Australia.
- Optimising schedules and designs.
- Weekly and fortnightly planning in adherence for longer schedules
- Liasing with different departments for effective results
- looking after the fleet schedules and ore blend schedules.