BC13625 - Drill and Blast Engineer
Our client is a highly successful Iron Ore miner who is ASX listed and one of the top 5 in Australia. They are continuing to expand their operations in WA.
The onsite team is looking for a Drill and Blast Engineer for one of their largest mine sites.
For this role you should have:
- Mining Engineering Qualifications either BEng or Grad Dip
- Drill and Blast Experience.
- Vulcan software exposure and use
- Able to communicate with stakeholders
- Conduct drill and blast design and scheduling activities.
- Creation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of Drill and Blast.
- Maintain Safe work practices.
- Provide input to planning dept.