BC13628 - OP Senior Scheduling Engineer
Our client is a world-class gold producer that is listed on the ASX and London Stock Exchange. Their mine in QLD is in the process of upgrading.
Since they are ramping up their operations the client needs the expert services of an OP Senior Mine Scheduler. Where you can grow the team and the mine.
For this role we are looking for:
- A degree or post-grad qualified engineer.
- 5 plus years in Pit Optimisation, Scheduling and Design.
- Proficiency with Deswik and Surpac.
If you are eligible to work in Australia, please fill in the form below.
- Design and schedule the OP Mine.
- Lead and grow the mining engineers.
- Develop a leading plan for best extraction of the ore.
- Comply with mining regulations at all times.