BC13673 - Underground Mining Engineer
Our client is a base metals and exploration company based in NSW. Their flagship mine is looking for a new Underground Mining Engineer to help maintain the current levels of success.
You will also have:
- A recognised degree in Mining Engineering.
- Completed your Underground time.
- Proficiency with Vulcan mining cad software.
- A willingness to learn all aspects of engineering.
- Eligible to work in Australia
- Conduct drill and blast design and scheduling activities.
- Ensure safe working and mining is carried out.
- Promote the safety of the whole site.
- Comply with mining regulations at all times.