CK11520: Senior Reliability Engineer
Our leading gold producing client currently requires the services of a Senior Reliability Engineer to work in a residential position in the Goldfields region of Western Australia.
The primary role will be to coordinate the Reliability team to collate and identify the root cause of downtime and determine and deliver equipment strategies, identify defect elimination and produce life cycle analysis to ensure that optimum safety and plant operability is achieved throughout the fixed plant.
- Ensure that all incidents and accidents are reported and are followed up correctly to minimise and manage risk and oversee investigations where required, ensuring that the Occupational Health and Safety Act is complied with at all times.
- Ensure all reasonable steps are taken to assist in identifying and providing an injured employee with suitable duties whilst they are on a return to work plan.
- Provide leadership through coaching, mentoring and developmental activities to members of the team driving a positive workplace culture that reflects KCGM’s Core Values. Ensure training & succession plans are in place for the area.
- Coordinate the team of Reliability Engineers to assess the reliability of the processing plants through condition monitoring and the investigation of major downtime events. Provide via the team, accurate downtime data, ensure it is collected and analysed each week with action plans put in place as appropriate.
- Provide via the team, a current list Rotable specifications, ensure spare parts lists are updated with the Stores, and ensure all BOMs are reviewed and updated in the system. Provide improvements on any Rotables or spares as required.
- Provide support to develop the Asset Business Plans, including the creation of a schedule of activities for equipment tactic development, defect elimination projects, training and professional development, shutdown support, and asset lifecycle analysis to ensure optimum plant reliability is achieved.
- Ensure the team identify the plant bottlenecks and facilitate the improvements for reducing unit costs.
- Assist in preparing, managing and controlling the Reliability budgets.
- Deliver Reliability Engineering reports as required to meet the needs of the business. This includes any weekly/monthly reporting for KCGM.
- Comply with all reasonable and lawful instructions that are consistent with your contract of employment.
- Minimum five (5) years reliability experience preferably in a heavy industrial environment.
- Experience in a gold or mineral processing environment.
- Ability to diagnose problems and identify potential solutions by thinking outside of the box delivering alternative outcomes.
- Experience in the supervision of an engineering team.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical) or equivalent experience.
- Current Unencumbered Western Australian “C” Class Drivers Licence.
- Familiarity with the Mines Safety and Inspection Regulations.
- Familiarity with relevant Australian Standards & the Cyanide Code.
If you have the credentials and feel you could contribute in a position such as this, please apply through our website by filling out your particulars below, uploading your resume and click the submit button.
- Grab this exciting opportunity to continue your career with a leading gold producer
- Make the move to a world class gold mining region