Mining Underground Supervisors
ER11327 - Underground Shift Supervisor
We are currently seeking an Underground Shift Supervisor for our clients underground mining operations. This is an on-going permanent role on a 2 on 1 off roster FIFO from Perth Western Australia.
- Monitor all aspects of safety within the underground work area and report on specific safety issues
- Management and Supervision of personnel performance, training and development
- Uphold operational standards and identify, resolve and communicate issues in a timely manner
- West Australian Underground Supervisor Certificate of Competency
- Sound working knowledge of the WA Mining Safety Regulations
- Significant exposure to Drills, boggers and jumbos etc
- Strong production, drill and blast and ventilation knowledge
- National Police Clearance
If you have the above criteria and available for this position, can you please submit your resume below and click on the submit button.
- Permanent Position on offer
- Reputable Mining Company
- Excellent daily rate on offer