ER11776 - Maintenance - Auto Electrician
An opportunity exists for an experienced Auto Electrician to join our client's successful gold operation in Western Australia. This is a FIFO or DIDO role on a 2:1 roster, available either as a commute ex-Perth or residential in the regional areas.
To be considered for this role, the following is required:
- Trade qualified Auto Electrician
- Air-conditioning ticket advantageous
- 2 + years post trade
- Experience working on heavy mine site equipment, dump trucks, dozers, excavators etc
- Valid driver's licence
- National Police clearance is required
- Physically Fit
- Easily pass a pre-employment and drug and alcohol screen
- Immediate start if possible
This is a three-month contract with the view to go permanent full time for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this position, please complete your particulars below, upload your resume and click on the submit button.