ER11782 - Maintenance - HD Fitters - UG HD Fitters
We are currently seeking applications for experienced Surface and Underground Heavy Duty Fitters for our successful gold mine client with several projects in Perth Western Australia.
These positions are FIFO from Perth or DIDO in residential regional areas.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Hold an Australian recognised Heavy Duty Fitter Trade Qualification
- Previous experience working in a mining environment is essential
- HR Class driver's licence preferred
- A strong commitment to safety
- Previous experience working on Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi and associated surface machinery
- Previous experience working on Underground equipment, Sandvik and Atlas Copco machinery
- Working at heights, confined Spaces, EWP and Forklift tickets an advantage
- Police Clearance
- Physical fit and easily pass a drug and alcohol screen
- Immediate start if possible
If you are interested in this position, please complete your particulars below, upload your resume and click on the submit button.
- Grab an opportunity to work for a reputable gold company
- Contract with view to permanent
- Excellent opportunity to build a career in the Mining industry