ER11856 - UG Exploration Geologists
Our successful Australian gold mining client requires Underground Exploration Geologists for one of their projects in the goldfields of Western Australia.
With an immediate start, this will be on a roster of 9 days on and 5 days off, an initial 6 month contract, FIFO from Perth Western Australia only.
Assisting the Underground Drill Rig:-
- Face and backs mapping
- UG mapping and sampling
- AC, RC and Diamond logging
- Underground time completed on Australian mine sites required
- Database Management
- Surpac highly advantageous
- Must have full working rights in Australia
- Easily pass a pre-employment, drug and alcohol screen
If you are available, please fill out your particulars below, up-load your resume and click the submit button
- Excellent opportunity working with a reputable mining company
- Family friendly roster