BC11962 - Senior Production Engineer
Mining Employment Services is seeking applications for a Senior Production Engineer, for our underground client in Western Australia.
The position is on a permanent full time basis, 9/5 roster (Day shifts only) FIFO from Perth.
Qualifications and experience:-
- Tertiary qualification in mining engineering
- WA First Class Mine Manager's Certificate of Competency
- 8 + years' experience in an underground mining environment
- Advanced Surpac skills, EPS MineSched (highly desirable)
- High attention to detail with strong problem solving skills
- Dangerous Goods Security Card
- Valid police clearance
- Must have full working rights in Australia
If you are interested in this position and have the required experience, please feel free to fill in your particulars below, up-load your resume and click the submit button.
- Family friendly roster
- Permanent position
- Reputable Mining Company