ER12086 - Electrician Fixed Plant
Our successful gold mining client requires a Fixed Plant Electrician for one of their projects in the goldfields of Western Australia.
This will be on a 2 weeks on 1 week off roster, with the potential to obtain permanent full time work.
Requirements for this role:-
- High Voltage Switching Accreditation, experience with GE Fanuc PLC's and CITECT process control systems
- WA "A" Grade Electrical Licence
- 3 + years of Fixed Plant experience, repair, electrical diagrams, fault diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Electrical maintenance and breakdown repairs to crusher, conveyors, mills, leaching circuits, motors, pumps and screens
- Gold mine site experience highly advantageous
- Current National Police Clearance or willing to obtain one
- Full Australian working rights
- Immediate start
If you are available and have the above criteria, please fill out your particulars below, up-load your resume and click the submit button.
- Grab this opportunity to work with a reputable gold mine
- Immediate commencement
- Contract with view to permanent