Mining Underground Supervisors
ER12297 - Underground Shift Supervisor
Our client who is a significant player in the Australian Gold market requires an Underground Shift Supervisor for an immediate start at one of their Western Australian mine sites. This is a FIFO role from Perth Western Australia.
You will have the potential for career growth across multiple operations, with a competitive salary on offer.
Requirements for this role:-
- Ability to safely and efficiently achieve shift production targets
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Good communication skills
- A dedicated commitment to safety
- Police Clearance
- Pre-Employment and drug and alcohol screen
- Grab this opportunity to work with a reputable gold mine
- Excellent daily rate on offer
- WA Underground Shift Supervisors Certificate of Competency mandatory