ER12592 - Alternate Underground Manager
Our client who has multiple operations across Western Australian currently requires an Alternate Underground Manager to help manage their Flagship underground gold mine.
- WA First Class Mine Managers Certificate
- At least 6+years Underground exposure
- Exposure to various mining methods
- Experience in Surpac, and or equivalent software design packages.
- Full working rights to work in Australia
About the role:
- Strategic planning.
- Manage mining personnel
- Deputing for the Underground Manager (Back to Back)
Wednesday, January 9, 2019 - 15:07
6 + Years
8 days on 6 days off - FIFO Perth
Hello I'm Elaine Reardon