ER13148 Plant Metallurgist
On behalf of our client who has a highly experienced Corporate and Management team capable of sourcing, acquiring and executing mining projects, we are seeking a Plant Metallurgist to join their Western Australian team.
You will be part of their team responsible for commissioning their first gold processing facility (2.5Mtpa SAG/CIL).
Requirements for the role:
- 2-5 years in a similar mining-based role
- A degree in Metallurgy or Chemical Engineering
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- A proactive approach and a good work ethic
- Technical knowledge of gold processing and metallurgy
- Must have full working rights to work in Australia
- Overseeing and providing technical expertise regarding the processing and related facilities project developments
- Directly managing the Processing teams and their activities to ensure the department's deliverables are achieved
- Day-to-day production planning
- Commissioning/Startup - New SAG Mill