MES is currently seeking a Field Assistant for a client of ours who explores and develops gold projects in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. This role will be reporting to Senior Exploration Geologist and is filled with career growth.
Job requirements -
- Willing and able to work in remote exploration locations;
- Knowledge of RC, Air-core, and Diamond drilling programs;
- Highest regard for safety;
- Manuel drivers license;
- National police clearance.
- Work with the exploration geologists to assist with drilling, sample collecting and preparation;
- Ensure sampling is performed correctly to meet QA/QC standards;
- Recording of all data found whilst operating the drill rigs;
- Assist with the establishment of remoted exploration camps;
- Work alongside the exploration geologists and geologists and assist any way possible.