MES has a great opportunity for an Underground Production Mining Engineer to join the team at our ASX- listed gold producing clients mine. This role will be filled with industry experience and plenty of career growth.
Job requirements -
- Relevant tertiary degree in Mining Engineering;
- Highest regard for site safety;
- Exposure to Deswik software is preferred but not essential;
- Police clearance;
- C-Class driver's license.
- Drill & Blast design;
- Mine design, development and scheduling/planning;
- Short and medium term sheducling;
- Performance reporting and review;
- Contractor Management.