Mining Employment Services is currently looking for two Open-Pit Mine Geologists to work for our client, an up and coming gold explorer and producer. The successful candidates will be reporting to the Senior Mine Geologist. This role is a unique one and is great for a candidate looking for a new challenge.
Job Requirements -
- Relevant degree in Geology;
- Highest regard for health and safety;
- Recent national police clearance;
- Must be able to complete and pass drug and alcohol screen.
- Intensive grade control and alternative assaying methods;
- Drill designs;
- Software use;
- Some time spent in the office, however much time out in the field;
- Ore spotting, production tracking, mapping and logging;
- Liaising with mining and drilling contractors.