MES is currently seeking a Junior Mining Engineer to work for our client, an ASX-listed Australian Lithium producer on their WA open-project project which is considered one of the largest hard-rock lithium-tantalum deposits globally
This role will require an effective communicator who is both strategic & hands-on and can engage effectively with teams across a diverse organisation.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Mining Engineering;
- Highly competent in short-term mine planning including drill and blast design;
- Proficient using Surpac software;
- Exposure to APS would be beneficial.
- Design effective drill and blast patterns;
- Monitor pit developments to ensure drill and blast activities are implemented appropriately;
- Monitor drill and blast performance and respond as necessary;
- Complete mine designs within the necessary time frame, to allow smooth running of the mine;
- Work closely with the drill and blast team to effectively reach the daily and weekly targets;