Our client, a Western Australian Gold Producer, requires an experienced Pit Technician/Site Admin for their open pit project.
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a collaborative team setting environment
- Highest regard for safety
- Valid driving license
- National Police Clearance
- Diverse role assisting the geologists in an open pit environment.
- Blast hole mapping, marking up ore blocks and ROM stockpile management
- Ore spotting and managing dig face – minimise dilution and ore loss
- Basic survey set out and pick up other survey duties as required
- Data entry/general site admin work
1 year experience in a similar role.