Mining Open Pit
JA13942 - Final Trim Grader Operator
Our client, a leading civil and mining contractor is currently seeking an experienced Final Trim Grader Operator for an opportunity in the Pilbara.
- HR Driver's Licence
- Knowledge & exposure to Topcon GPS
- BHP Inducted (desirable)
- National Police Clearance within 12 months
- Able to pass a pre-employment, drug and alcohol screen
- Must be based in Western Australia & hold full working rights in Australia
About the role:
- Road maintenance operating the CAT 140M grader.
- Final trim work.
Friday, July 3, 2020 - 15:53
Experienced in final trim grader operations in the mining industry.
Approx. 4 weeks work - FIFO Perth
Hello I'm Jayden Alcock📞+61 8 6467 4808