Our client is a leading Australian nickel producer with two of the world's highest grade nickel mines.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Alternate Underground Manager to come on board one of their projects.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Mining Engineering;
- WA First Class Mine Manager Cert;
- Competent user of mining industry software
- Full rights to work in Australia
- Develop schedules and short-term mine plans for underground operation;
- Review drill & blast designs, liaising with mining personnel to ensure mine plans are executed efficiently and safely;
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting against budget;
- Alternate as UG Manager, provide leadership to underground operations.