Our Client, an ASX-listed-based metals producer, currently has an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Mining Engineer to join the team at their underground team.
- Relevant Mining Engineering Qualifications
- National Police Clearance (issued within 12 months or able to obtain one);
- Keen to learn and progress in your career in the underground mining industry;
- Strong emphasis on safe work practices;
- Hold valid working rights within Australia.
- Carrying out underground inspections;
- Ensuring instruments are maintained and calibrated;
- Advising installation of secondary ventilation fans and ducting;
- Maintaining a positive work relationship with underground personal.
Graduate or Junior level
8&6 - FIFO Perth