Our client is an ASX 200 company with several operations across Iron Ore and Lithium.
They are currently seeking various Exploration Geologists for exploration and resource definition programs across the Pilbara and Yilgarn in WA.
- Bachelor's degree in Geology
- Reverse circulation and diamond drill rig experience
- Conversant with geology software packages (Micromine, ARCGIS, AcQuire)
- Competency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Execution of resource definition and exploration drill programs in line with project timelines
- Providing technical input into the resource estimation for the deposits including geological logging, interpretation and modelling
- Ensuring safety standards are maintained within the geology group and with all exploration contractors
- Reporting on progress of drill campaigns against physical budgets and technical goals