Our Client, an ASX-listed-based metals producer, currently has an exciting opportunity for a Mine Planning Engineer to join the team at their underground team.
- Tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering;
- Underground experience in a mechanised underground mine across haulage, mine services, drilling and charging;
- Exposure to Surpac and or equivalent software design packages;
- Capacity and willingness to work both independently and in team as required;
- Dynamic communication and interpersonal skills.
- Undertake scheduling tasks primarily in the 12 week to 12 month (budget) space;
- Designs for underground, lateral, decline and vertical development;
- Review and optimising medium and long term planning designs;
- Compliance and reconciliation reporting;
- Close liaison with other technical staff across site as well as Operations and Contractor personnel.
3+ years experience in an underground mining environment.
8&6 - FIFO Perth