Our client, an international Gold mining company, focusing on the Eastern Goldfield region of Western Australia, is seeking a Pit Technician/Ore Spotter to join their new project.
The project is considered Australia's next major gold mine with significant near-term, high-margin gold production and opportunities for future growth.
- National Police Clearance;
- Valid C Class Driver's License;
- Forklift Licence (desirable);
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good level of fitness and capable of working 12-hour shifts;
- Someone who enjoys working in a team culture.
- Ore spotting and managing ore movement;
- Grade control, sample pickup and dispatch;
- Blast hole mapping, marking up ore blocks and ROM stockpile management;
- QAQC – adding QAQC materials to sample dispatch;
- Accurate collection and reporting of production data.