Our client, a minerals explorer with a tenement package that offers a compelling regional discovery opportunity in addition to the optionality of a near term gold development in a proven mineral field., On their behalf, we are currently seeking a Senior Exploration Geologist to join their gold project in WA's South West.
- Bachelor of Science majoring in Geology
- Competent using Microsoft Office Suite and geological software such as Leapfrog Geo and ArcGIS
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Provide ongoing supervision, mentoring and coaching to Exploration Geologists and Geological Assistants;
- Lead the integration of all geological, geochemical and geophysical data into three dimensional models using appropriate software;
- Prioritise robust exploration targets at both mine and regional scale using business processes;
- Support the submission and planning of approved work programs using the appropriate capital control protocol;
- Plan, organize and implement exploration programs;
- Collate and deliver accurate geological models, data, forecasts and associated reports within agreed timeframes to provide management guidance with progress/status against outlook, forecast and budget;
- Contribute to the definition, implementation and monitoring of short, medium and long-term exploration programs to extend the Life of Mine and increase reserves and resources.