Our client is an Australian gold producer with a strong growth outlook in WA's Eastern Goldfields.
We currently seeking a suitably qualified Project Mine Geologist to join their Geology team.
- Tertiary Qualification in Geology;
- Underground experience with a focus on Archean Greenstone gold systems;
- High-level understanding of gold assaying techniques and ore mineralogy;
- Intermediate level in relevant mining 3D Software, Vulcan, Leapfrog, Deswik, Snowden’s Supervisor and Microsoft Office computing software;
- Highly developed GIS and relational database skills;
- WA Manual C Class Driver's License;
- Current National Police Clearance (within last 3 months).
- Ensure daily grade control requirements are met including drilling, ore mark-ups and mapping/sampling;
- Schedule, plan and implement grade control, resource extension and exploratory drilling programs;
- Geological mapping, interpretation and project work;
- Provide ongoing supervision, mentoring and coaching to Mine Geologists and Geological Technicians;
- Co-ordinate the underground drill sites for exploratory and grade control drilling programs;
2-5 years working in an similar production role (ideally within gold).
8&6 - FIFO Perth