Our client, an Australian gold producer, requires a suitably experienced Process Technician for one of their exciting projects.
- Strong background in crushing, milling and tanks
- Some knowledge and experience with process control and SCADA systems (Citect) are highly desirable.
- Working at Heights & Confined Space (desirable)
- Forklift and Bobcat Licence
- National Police Clearance Current within 12 months
- Able to pass a pre-employment, drug and alcohol screen
- Operating crushing milling and CIL circuit
- Reporting all electrical and mechanical faults
- Maintaining a safe work environment through incident and accident reporting
Minimum of 2 year's experience in a similar Gold processing plant
Contract or Permanent
15&13 - FIFO Perth