MES is currently seeking an experienced Operator Maintainer (Electrician) to join our client's team, an Australian-based ASX listed company focused on developing a NEW Manganese Project.
- Site production experience (preferably processing facilities);
- Knowledge and understanding of the statutory regulations relevant to safety and the environment for the mining industry;
- High level of communication skills – verbal and written;
- PC Skills and computer literacy;
- Current "A" Class Drivers Licence;
- First Aid Certificate (desirable);
- Electrical Nominee qualification (desirable).
- Provide support and communications to supervisors in the optimisation of operations and maximum availability of plant equipment in all areas of the Process Plant;
- Perform and coordinate plant inspections as per schedules and make adjustments according to set operating parameters and procedures;
- Data collection and completion of area shift log sheets and checklists;
- Assist in resolution of shutdown, breakdown or start-ups situations;
- Isolation and restart of equipment in a safe manner during shutdowns, breakdown and start-ups.
2+ years experience in a similar role.
Contract or Permanent
2&2 - FIFO perth