Our client, an Australian high-grade gold producer, requires a suitably experienced Storeperson for one of their projects in the Kimberley.
- Industry experience relevant to gold mining and processing;
- Strong organisational skills, both written and verbal including time management;
- Experience using warehousing database systems - Pronto or similar;
- Good computer skills, including MS Office;
- Current manual driver's licence;
- Current IT/Forklift tickets.
- Receiving, sorting, checking stock against delivery dockets, distribution and recording of goods, materials and equipment;
- Loading and unloading of freight;
- Good organisation skills in storing stock and material in a safe manner;
- Regular stocktakes.
Minimum of 2 years stores/warehouse experience in a similar role.
Contract to Permanent
2&2 - FIFO Perth