MES is looking for an experienced & motivated Underground Mine Geologist to work for our client, a well-established high-grade base metals miner based at one of their WA projects.
This mine site remains one of the highest grade nickel mines in the world!
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications in Geology;
- Recent and relevant underground mining experience;
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to work in high-pressure environments;
- Must hold a "C" class driver's license.
- Collect primary geological information for the underground operation;
- Design and monitoring of grade control drilling programs;
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly grade control reports;
- Supervision of underground drilling programs, logging and validation.