MES is seeking an experienced Underground Geotechnician to work for our client, a growing WA gold producer.
The successful candidate will join the well-established successful Western Australian owner-operator mine with sustained production history.
- Valid C-Class Drivers Licence;
- National Police Clearance within the last 12 months;
- Hold full Australian working rights with no restrictions;
- Strong commitment to safety and the environment;
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
- Underground production work, including face mapping, sampling and issuing drive direction instructions;
- Production reporting;
- Diamond core logging and interpretation;
- QAQC and data validation;
- Ensure compliance with EHS Management System Standards.