MES is seeking x2 Underground Shift Supervisors to work for a Western Australian Gold Producer at their owner-operator mine located in the Goldfields Region.
There is an excellent team culture on site and permanent rooms at the camp.
- WA Shift Supervisor's Certificate;
- National Police Clearance;
- Be computer savvy and competent in using Excel spreadsheets;
- Be a forward thinker and self-motivated with a passion for the job;
- Ability to lead and mentor the underground team;
- Solid mining knowledge of both production and development.
- Report to Mine Foreman;
- Accountable for the supervision, leadership and direction of the underground mining team to ensure production targets can be achieved safely;
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities, assisting with the development of efficient systems and processes;
- Plan & coordinate teams and equipment to safely achieve operational objectives.