Health Safety And Training
KD12524 - Safety/ESO Officer
Our client, a high-grade coarse gold & nickel mining company is currently seeking an Emergency Services Officer to fill a role in their mining operation in Western Australia. They have a focus on high-grade coarse gold production and to deliver the first phase of their exploration plan, they have temporarily ramped down their bulk production mining to adequately drill off the main shear zone resources.
The ESO will ideally need:
- Previously worked in Small Underground Mining Operations
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment
- Industrial Paramedic qualification
- Competence in Closed Circuit Regenerative Breathing Apparatus, Open Circuit Breathing Apparatus, Fire suppression, Hazmat, Rope Rescue, Vehicle Extraction.
- Western Australian C Class Manual Drivers’ Licence
- Owner / Operated mine site
- Small but Professional team