KD12558 - A-Grade Electrician
Our client, with multiple gold operations in WA, has a requirement for an A-Grade Electrician to join their team. They require an enthusiastic, flexible team player with an excellent attitude towards their work.
- 5+ years mining experience
- Western Australian "A" class Electrical Licence
- High Voltage Switching Ticket (desirable)
- Valid WA Manual Driver's Licence
- Provide First Aid include CPR
- You will need to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen,
- Have a current National Police Clearance or be able to obtain one quickly.
For the right candidate, this is a great opportunity to progress in your career and gain valuable experience working for a successful mining company!
- Maintain the village, workshops, crusher and mill to ensure a smooth, continual milling process