KD12636 - Underground Drill Fitter
Mining Employment Services is seeking an experienced Underground Drill Fitter on behalf of our client to join their growing team at one of their Western Australian gold projects.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE;
- Relevant Australian Recognised Trade Cert
- Able to obtain a National Police Clearance
- WA Manual Drivers Licence
- Must be able to attend/pass a pre-employment medical drug/alcohol screen
- Positive attitude towards safety, team player able to work well unsupervised
- Sound skillset in fault finding & diagnostics
Our clientis the 6th largest domestic gold producer in Australia! For a good career move & opportunity don't miss out and apply now!
- Working on underground machinery including CAT, Sandvik and Atlas Copco gear
- Maintenance & repairs on Normet Equipment, Cat Underground loaders , Volvo Loaders