KD12722 - Fixed Plant Electricians
Our client is a leading Western Australian Gold Producer, which has multiple gold operations in Australia. Currently they have a requirement for x2 Fixed Plant Electrician to join their team. They require enthusiastic, flexible team players with an excellent attitude towards their work.
- 2+ years mining experience
- Western Australian "A" class Electrical Licence
- High Voltage Switching Ticket (desirable)
- Valid WA Manual Driver's Licence
- Provide First Aid include CPR
- You will need to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen,
- Have a current National Police Clearance or be able to obtain one quickly.
- Maintain the village, workshops, crusher and mill to ensure a smooth, continual milling process
- Electrical Projects