KD12763 - Underground Truck Driver / Nipper Operator
MES is seeking an experienced Underground Truck Driver / Nipper Operator to join our client's team on their owner / operated nickel mine site.
FIFO from Perth, Darwin or Broome or DIDO from Kununurra or Halls Creek.
Our client is a successful base metals miner - this particular site is expected to have 8+ years mine life.
- Valid C-Class drivers licence.
- Hold a current National police clearance (within 6 months)
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical / drug & alcohol screen
- Solid working background, strong emphasis on safe work practices.
- Ability to meet targets safely and timely following operational standards
- Hold valid working rights within Australia.
- Operate the Atlas Copco MT6020 trucks
- Removal of unused equipment and excess ground support from completed headings
- Conduct manual scaling technique as required, conduct pre-starts on equipment prior to operation
- Coordinate heading set ups & offside Bogger Operators and Jumbo Operators